Participating Vendors

Participating Vendors

Thursday, January 28, 2016

WW At The Monte Bello Estate

Hi Everyone!  I'm Joy Bijedic.  One of the organizers for Wedding Wednesday along with the fabulous Kelly Reif (creator of WW) and Dana Robinson.  What a fantastic gathering to kick off 2016!!!  It was so wonderful to reconnect with so many familiar faces and see so many new faces.  I know everybody was blown away with how AWESOME Monte Bello Estate is.  If you haven't been there I highly recommend checking it out some time. Thank you Abbey and Sara for showing us around.  You are both such sweethearts!

If you weren't able to make it out for January's WW I hope you can make it out for the next one.  It is such a fun, relaxed way to get to know people in the wedding industry.  We have big plans for 2016!

We will have different photographers taking turns in the upcoming months to showcase their talents by photographing our events, but to ease us into 2016 I picked up my camera to take a few quick shots.





Thanks for the drinks and yummy sandwiches from Jimmy Johns!




The master bedroom used as the bridal suite has received a face lift fit for any bride!  
I cannot wait to see what it looks like when it's complete!


Cocktail hour area or indoor ceremony area leading into the reception tent.

The man cave!  What groom wouldn't be happy chilling down here with his boys?!?!

Us girls even had a hard time leaving!!!  We stayed down here quite a while.  
Oh, and did I mention there is a jukebox!

Thanks again to everyone who came out!!!!  I loved getting to know you!!!
Looking forward to our February gathering.